Enclosed Auto Transport
Safe, Easy, Affordable Car Shipping Nationwide
Shipping my car with Speedy was a great decision. Their service was reliable, affordable, and couldn’t have been easier.
What is Enclosed Auto Transport?
Some of the key features of enclosed car shipping include:
Hydraulic Lift Gates
Drop Trailer Floor
Types of Enclosed Auto Transport
Hard-Sided Enclosed Carriers
Locked Doors – Hard-sided enclosed auto transports are extremely secure. Their hard sides keep your car from being damaged in transit, while the locked doors prevent anyone from gaining access to your vehicle. High-end cars, luxury vehicles, classic cars, and exotic vehicles are completely protected from possible road debris, outdoor elements, and every hazard on the road, from dirt and dust to rocks and weather.
Weather-proof – Enclosed carriers are weather-proof. This means that they can be used in all kinds of weather conditions, and your car will be protected. The sturdy materials hard-sided enclosed carriers are made of to secure and protect your vehicle from all travel conditions, making this the most secure and expensive transport option.
Theft Protection – Enclosed shipping is usually recommended for customers with expensive automobiles, such as sports cars and exotic cars. A hard-sided enclosed car carrier is a great way to protect your car from theft. The carrier is made from sturdy materials that make it difficult for thieves to break into, and it can be locked securely to keep your car safe. It also prevents prying eyes from seeing your vehicle while it’s being transported; clearly, a smart precaution to take when transporting expensive cars.
Soft-Sided Enclosed Carriers
Hard-sided Enclosed VS. Soft-Sided Enclosed Transport
Single Vehicle Trailer
Single-level Multi-vehicle Trailer
Enclosed Multilevel Multi-Car Trailers
Why does enclosed car transport cost more?
- Enclosed car transport also requires more manpower and resources. The drivers and staff need to be specially trained in order to handle high-value vehicles, and the trailers need to be equipped with special features like hydraulic lifts and air ride suspensions to ensure that your car arrives in perfect condition.
- Enclosed car carriers carry higher insurance policies, generally up to $1 million, which increases the shipment cost.
- Most enclosed carriers have fewer spots on them than open car carriers. Therefore, drivers need to charge more per vehicle to make the trip worthwhile.
- There are fewer enclosed carriers on the road than open carriers.
Questions to Ask Yourself When Deciding Open Transport vs Enclosed Auto Transport
- Do you consider your vehicle a long-term investment?
- Are you concerned about dust, dirt, or other debris that your automobile may be subjected to during its transfer?
- Do you worry about the weather or is your transport scheduled for the winter?
- Is your car rare or have unique features?
- Would you rather spend a bit more for more peace of mind?
Your Reliable, Professional, and Affordable Enclosed Auto Transport Partner
Get started today. If you want your valuable vehicle delivered safely, quickly, and cheaply, contact us now!