Hawaii Car Transport
Safe, Easy, Affordable Car Shipping Nationwide
Shipping my car with Speedy was a great decision. Their service was reliable, affordable, and couldn’t have been easier.
Relocating to Hawaii is a dream come true for many people. Hawaii is a great place to visit if you want to relax and enjoy the sun. However, relocating to or from Hawaii presents unique challenges when it comes to transporting belongings such as your car.
Your automobile is likely the second most expensive item you own next to your home. It has sentimental value to you and you want to move it safely to or from Hawaii. The key to ensuring a smooth Hawaii car transport is finding an auto transport company with a lot of experience shipping cars to and from the Hawaiian islands.
If you’re looking for a safe Hawaii car transport at the best price with great customer service, look no further than Speedy Car Shipping. We always make your vehicle shipment to and from the islands as easy, hassle-free, and affordable as possible. Our team of auto shipping experts will walk you through the entire process. We have shipped thousands of vehicles to Hawaii and back with an overwhelmingly positive response from our satisfied customers.
So, let’s explore some of the options available to you when it comes to your Hawaii car transport.
Hawaii Car Transport Options
Port to Port Service
If you’re looking for an affordable option for shipping your car to Hawaii, port to port service is the lowest-cost option for you. In port to port service, you drop your car off at the designated shipping port, and then receive it at the destination port. The Speedy team will handle scheduling the boat for you.
This car shipping service is the simplest and most cost-effective method for those who live near the west coast of Long Beach, CA, Oakland, CA, or Tacoma, WA as those are where the ports are located. But, it may not be useful for those people who live on the east coast or on other sides of the country such as Florida and New York who wish to move to Hawaii.
Call us today and our customer service representative will provide you with a list of documents that are required for Hawaii Car shipping. Make sure to have all of these documents ready before your car is picked up for transport.
Door to Port Service
Our Door to port Hawaii car transport service offers convenience and security for your car when traveling to or from the Hawaiian islands. For individuals who don’t want to go all the way to the West Coast or who are not close enough to a port, this is an easy and most cost-effective method to ship a car to Hawaii.
Speedy Car Shipping works with highly-trained and bonded truck drivers who will pick up your car from your house or workplace and transport it to the port for you. Then in Hawaii, you just pick your car up at the port when it arrives. With our door to port service, you can relax and enjoy your trip knowing that your car is in good hands!
Door to Door Service
With our Door to Door Hawaii Service, we’ll take your car from its origin to directly to your destination. No need to worry about ports, terminals, or picking up your car, we’ll handle all the logistics for you.
We use licensed and insured Hawaii car transport service providers who will meet your vehicle when it arrives at the port and deliver it directly to your front door. We also provide a full door to door enclosed car shipping service from the mainland U.S to the Hawaiian islands and back, so you can rest assured that your vehicle will be delivered safely and securely.
The Benefits of Using a Hawaii Car Transport Company
You’ll have to drive your vehicle to a specific port where you can drop it off for shipment if you use terminal-to-terminal transport. This is often used when your car needs to travel across the ocean, as the “terminals” are the origin and destination ports.
- Simplify Your Move – The Speedy team will take care of all logistics, from scheduling a boat to arranging drivers on the mainland and in Hawaii. There is no way to transport your car from the mainland ports to Hawaii other than via a freighter. There are no Hawaii ferries available for you to drive your car onto; instead, there are vessels/ferries that go between several islands. Our auto transport truckers will deliver your vehicle to the freight ship and then pick it up at the destination port. If anything goes wrong, our team will solve the problem for you. This is one of the major advantages of using a Hawaii car transport service.
- No extra miles are added to the odometer – Hawaii car transport service is the best way to get your car to the islands without any extra miles added to the odometer. Our drivers are experts in navigating the island roads and know the shortest routes possible, so you can be sure that your car will arrive in great condition. Plus, our rates are some of the most competitive in the industry, so you’ll be able to save money.
- You Can Concentrate on Your New Home – Moving to or from Hawaii is a significant change, which means you’ll have a lot of things to take care of before you arrive. You already have enough on your plate; don’t add automobile transport on top of it. When you use a car shipping service, all you have to do is show up to receive your car when it arrives. Plus, you won’t have to figure out any of the logistics involved in transporting your vehicle to Hawaii.
Hawaii Auto Shipping: Everything You Need To Know
There are rules to be followed when transporting automobiles to Hawaii or across the continental United States. One good example is personal items. You might believe packing your trunk with your belongings will save you money. However, if you overpack your car, you risk missing your delivery or paying extra because your car is overweight.
To help you avoid these scenarios, check out these common FAQs (link to FAQs) What are the things I should do before shipping a car to or from Hawaii?
- Prepare Your Documents – To ship your car to or from Hawaii, we will need your vehicle’s VIN Number, a copy of the title of the car, the vehicle’s license plate number, and an authorization letter if your vehicle is leased from a dealership. You’ll also need to bring your driver’s license when you come to pickup your car.
- Remove all personal belongings: You can keep up to 100 lbs of personal belongings in the car, but we recommend that you remove everything because items inside the car are not covered by insurance. Things like a spare tire, a jack, jumper cables, floor mats, and infant car seats are good to leave in your vehicle.
- Fuel: Have no more than a 1/4 tank of gas in your car.
- Check the condition of your vehicle: Your car should be able to roll, break, and steer. If it cannot let us know ahead of time so we can arrange a winch or forklift to move your car. Also, look for and repair any leaking fluids, make sure the emergency brake is functioning properly, ensure that the windows are intact and that the wheels are moving properly. On your bill of lading, mark any suspected new damage, then contact the automobile transport company as soon as possible to report it.
How much does it cost to ship my car from Hawaii to the mainland or vice versa?
The cost to ship a car to Hawaii varies depending on a number of factors, primarily your origin and destination. In general, shipping a standard, operating sedan to Hawaii costs between $1500-$2100. Shipping a car from Hawaii to the mainland is generally slightly cheaper than shipping a car to Hawaii.
Keep in mind that there are several factors when calculating the cost of car shipping to Hawaii or the mainland. These include:
- The distance between the pick-up and delivery locations.
- The type of vehicle
- The vehicle’s condition (is it operable)
- The time of the year.
- Your chosen route’s supply and demand.
What is required on the date of my shipment?
There are no documents required to transport your automobile to Hawaii. However, car transport companies typically require the following documents if you are shipping car from Hawaii to the mainland:
- Vehicle title or authorization letter (power of attorney) if your vehicle is financed or leased.
- Current registration
- A government-issued picture ID.
How long will it take to ship my car?
Transit times vary depending on the origin and destination of your shipment, as well as the time of year. Here are some general time estimates
Approximate Shipping Time
New York, NY
14 To 19 Days
13 To 18 Days
Los Angeles, CA
8 To 12 Days
Do you offer discounts?
We offer a military discount to active and former military members, as well as discounts to seniors, repeat customers, dealerships, and customers shipping multiple vehicles. This applies whether it is from Hawaii to the continental United States or vice versa.
It’s easier than you’d think to ship a car from one place to another. Let Speedy Car Shipping take care of it for you.
Our Excellent Customer Service
We provide excellent customer service for every Hawaii car transport we schedule. Our open auto transport and enclosed auto transport services are both available for your car shipment. Our transport carriers will have your car picked up from your location of choice and delivered on time and in perfect condition to a Hawaiian port of your choice. Whether you’re shipping a car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, or heavy equipment – we can help. If you’re looking for reliable Hawaii vehicle shipping at the best rates available, contact Speedy Car Shipping!
We offer completely stress-free shipping services that will save you time and hassle. We are highly experienced in shipping cars and transporting cars to and from Hawaii. Get a free instant quote on our website, or call us to speak with an agent. We strive to make the relocation of your vehicle to or from the islands as easy, safe, and affordable as possible.
Contact us today to get your Hawaii car shipment started!